Thursday, January 8, 2009

why must there be terrible/hateful drivers? is it so the rest of us can look good?

I think there has to be some driving requirement when you buy a BMW. There has to be a line that says, "I vow to be a prick who cuts people off without a wave, give nasty looks, drives much faster than what the law says, I promise to piss people off." Then a second line that says, "I vow that I am an asshole and I will represent the BMW name well with my asshole-ness." Under that would be their signature.*

You ask why do I have such a strong dislike about BMW drivers? Well, they think they are better than everyone else and therefore to not have to be nice or abide by the law. I drive a pretty nice vehicle and you don't see me being a bitch. I just don't understand it. I guess it's one of those unsolved mysteries.

Another beef I have is with people who cannot seem to drive in certain weather situations. Okay, so it snowed, BIG DEAL! The roads have been scraped why must you go 2 miles per hour (I am dead serious)? This happened to me this morning. I was excited about getting to work on-time and some truck must have though we had an ice storm because he decided that in order to be safe he must drive at 2 miles per hour. I mean, if you're going to run off the road, you're going to run off the road, deal with it.

I promise not all my posts will be some venting session, but I just felt that everyone should be aware of terrible drivers...especially if you went to school and/or live in Lexington. Somehow they are the WORST.

until next time, stay classy planet earth.

and who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell.

xoxo, delaurah

*if you drive a BMW and you're a nice driver, my apologies. But, you should talk to your other BMW driving friends and tell them to get their act together because they're giving you/the BMW community a bad name.

1 comment: