Tuesday, January 6, 2009

why i decided to blog.

well, here i am trying to be cool because i want to be in the "in crowd" of blogging. this would have been helpful during my travels because i would have had plenty of things to discuss, but i didn't think of that at the time.

why am i blogging? not really sure yet. i have nothing of interest to talk about, i'm not getting married now, therefore I cannot talk about being a newlywed, i not knocked up, therefore I cannot talk about the 9 months of torture, nor can I talk about being a mommy. you ask yourself, what the hell is delaurah doing? well, when you find the answer please let me know, i'm open for suggestions.

i'm sure i will think of something stupid to talk about periodically and every once in a while something i write might be worthwhile reading, but until then, please read on and feel free to make fun of me for my lack of ideas or uninspiring life.

until then, stay classy planet earth.

and who am i? that's one secret i'll never tell.

xoxo, delaurah

No comments:

Post a Comment