Monday, June 1, 2009

grand convention

an email from one of my lovely sisters sparked how excited I am to see almost all of the super seven at grand convention in less than a month...and of course all the other sisters I have met from across the country!

ADPi Grand Convention is such an amazing opportunity and I wish that all my sisters could have the chance to go and experience it. I was lucky enough to have been a Leadership Consultant post-college and now I am the Chapter Advisor for one of the best ADPi chapters in the country! So I will be attending my second Grand Convention this summer.

The sisterhood and bonding that happens at Grand Convention is so memorable, I just wish everyone could attend so we could all be closer as sisters.

I personally cannot wait to hang out with my roommate, who sparked this blog today, because when I finally get married I have a super sister to keep me right on track with a wedding...which is NOT in the near future!

I just wanted to say how excited I am about Grand Convention in Orlando in T-minus 23 days!

Pi love sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment